PLEASE NOTE: Upon completion of the number transfer, your Fongo account will be terminated and any remaining calling and SMS credit will be forfeited. Remaining credit from this account will not be transferable to future accounts.
Please contact your new carrier to process the request on your behalf. You will need to provide your new carrier with the following information:
- Customer Name and Address – Obtaining your customer name and address from your Fongo account:
- The Fongo Phone Number you wish to port
- Re-seller Name: Fongo
- Service Type: Landline (All VoIP service phone numbers are considered a landline)
*All the fields above are mandatory for the number transfer process to be successful. If all information is filled in correctly, your number will be transferred on the date requested by your new carrier.
- Account must have been created more than 90 days ago or a $25 fee will be required (See “Transfer Fee” below for more details)
- Account cannot have an outstanding balance
- Number cannot be a dry loop number
Accounts that are less than 30 days old will be required to pay a $25 transfer fee before transferring their Fongo number to another carrier.
This fee will NOT apply if:
- The account is over 90 days old.
- The account has spent more than $25 on Fongo Products/Services (World Credit, SMS Service, VoIP Key, Fongo Adapter or Porting) and the account is less than 90 days old.
If the transfer fee applies, please contact support here to arrange for payment of the transfer fee, otherwise porting will be rejected.