Phone number changes are only available for users who have purchased a VoIP Unlock Key.
If you are a desktop app user and wish to obtain a new number, please abandon your account and sign up for a new one.
To make a Number Change Request, please follow the below instructions:
2. In the Your email address, enter the email address used in your freephoneline.ca account.
3. In the Subject, enter Number Change Request.
4. In the Description, enter and fill out the following fields.
Fongo Account Information
Name: [Your Name]
Phone Number: [Your Freephoneline Number]
Mailing Address: [Your Street Address]
City: [Your City]
Province: [Your Province]
Postal Code: [Your Postal Code]
New Number Request
Area Code or Specific Number (647, 226 etc): [Your Desired New Area Code]
Specific City Province: [Enter Your Desired New City and Province Where The Number Should Be Based]
Reason For Number Change: [Enter A Reason For Number Change]
5. In Your Issue Type, change selection to Freephoneline:: Number Change Request.
6. In Fongo Phone Number, enter your freephoneline number (i.e. for 519-688-2635, enter 15196882635).
7. Click the submit button.
8. A ticket will be created and an agent will attend to your request during business hours
Please be advised that…
Fongo reserve the rights to refuse number changes at our discretion
Ported numbers will be returned to original carrier.
- It is the customer's responsibility to change their 911 information.